News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Where to go ?

Started by Black-Don, April 10, 2011, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black-Don

Looking for suggestions of where to go on Friday in case the trip to the Lyon doesn't come off. Maybe somewhere not much further than Perth, small river or even a hill loch would be good. Ideally not too far off the beaten track as the van is off the road at the moment. Doesn't need to be hoaching with fish but somewhere with a decent chance of avoiding a blank and the possibility of a poundish upwards fish ?

I had been thinking about maybe the river Lochy near Killin ? Never fished it but heard it can be good. Also considering Kinardochy.

Billy

Im still up for a trip up to the Lyon on Friday if you fancy.

I have have had a couple of funerals between last week and this week so have been a bit busy but if you are up for a trip drop me a PM with your details.
I have the beast so I can pick you up if yours is off the road.

Billy

Black-Don

Still definately up for the Lyon Billy. I'll give you a call in the next day or two. Don't know if Davy is still going ?

Quote from: piscatus absentis on April 11, 2011, 12:58:32 AM
Is there not an interesting wee burn near Cumbernauld (winner of Plook on a Plinth).  Or nip over the hill to the Avon at Slamannan - should take you about 20 minutes.

If you're talking about the same burn I think you are, I've thought about giving it a chuck several times but never have. Do you think it would be worth it ? I'll send you a wee message.

Go To Front Page