News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

clip on magnifiers for bats

Started by corsican dave, October 15, 2016, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

that's a good idea Anthony but the problem is i'm -6 and -9 on my standard prescription, so I need something over & above that... :shock: hence I need something that I can put over my normal glasses. if they can do that, then great!
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

ant0

Quote from: corsican dave on October 17, 2016, 04:09:36 PM
that's a good idea Anthony but the problem is i'm -6 and -9 on my standard prescription, so I need something over & above that... :shock: hence I need something that I can put over my normal glasses. if they can do that, then great!
Ah, these are not the solution then.

corsican dave

Quote from: ant0 on October 17, 2016, 04:13:40 PM
Ah, these are not the solution then.

unfortunately not. and neither is this; although it's a cracking tune...  :8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ggFF3pCno
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

corsican dave

a few good ideas there Sandy. thanks!  :D

Noddy

Have used the Carson ones that you can get from Amazon.  There the type that clip on to your hat and were fairly good.  Find that my varifocals are good enough at the moment.

Jim

Go To Front Page