News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Recent posts

Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Fish Tank One Of N
Last post by Fishtales - Today at 11:22:18 PM
Quote from: Wildfisher on Today at 08:39:12 PMJust noticed I have not included a link to the tank.

https://fluvalaquatics.com/uk/shop/product/roma-240-bluetooth-led-aquarium-set-63-us-gal-240-l

My big tank is 48x14x16 so not far off that size. Is is split into two 24 inch tanks though :)
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Albino Bristle Nose Plecos
Last post by Fishtales - Today at 11:16:17 PM
Quote from: Wildfisher on Today at 09:08:13 PMI'm just so out of touch with the price of all things aquarium!   ;D

That is how I feel too :)
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Mourning geckos
Last post by SoldierPmr - Today at 09:31:20 PM
I love reptiles. I had a bearded dragon when I was in the army. The guys always found him fascinating. Some of them would end up eating the locust after a night out ::). I ended up having to rehome him when I got with my ex wife. Was the biggest bearded I've ever seen too.
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Mourning geckos
Last post by Wildfisher - Today at 09:10:06 PM
Fascinating stuff! :)
I'm just so out of touch with the price of all things aquarium!   ;D
Last post by Wildfisher - Today at 08:42:02 PM
Quote from: Jon on Today at 08:39:06 PMCichlids are a great choice as they're some of the most interesting fish you can keep. Particularly when breeding.

Kept and bred quite a few in the old days. Had some real crackers.
Last post by Jon - Today at 08:39:06 PM
Sounds good. Cichlids are a great choice as they're some of the most interesting fish you can keep. Particularly when breeding.
Last post by Wildfisher - Today at 08:36:40 PM
Mainly cichlids Jon, but we shall see. I have got a hell of a lot to re-learn. It's been 40 years. Tank is ordered and the guy from the shop will deliver and set it up for me on 12th May. This is useful as I live alone and could not an handle a 240 ltr tank myself. I'm just going to take it slowly.
Last post by Jon - Today at 07:44:08 PM
Sounds good. What are you planning on keeping?
Go To Front Page