News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Mrs scotfly said I was quick!

Started by scotfly, January 06, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotfly

Just finished 12 of these for a swap elsewhere. The swap theme is a 90 second fly. I did this one over the top of the camcorder, I should be able to shave 10-20 seconds off with a bit of practice.  :craz2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PuDAjnZwho

johnsd

Fab you make it look so easy scotfly.cheers John
yer going where

scotfly

Quote from: Steve on January 06, 2008, 10:53:09 PM
Nice to watch. it looks simple when you watch it
Now that's an idea, what about a step by step by youtube?
Steve

There are several reasons why I don't do video sbs's Steve....
You are limited to 10 mins of video on most sites, so you can't take the time to show everything.
You can't follow a video sbs as easily as a photo sbs.
Time, I have to do the video then transfer it to the computer, then edit and render it, then convert to DivX and finally upload. So a 10 minute video on the screen actually takes about 8hrs to get there.
If you want to set me up in a dedicated studio with a 10meg connection and pay me, I might be persuaded though.  :lol:

scotfly

Let me know how you get on. Especially if you get better quality video than I do.

sandyborthwick

Ok, I know the Winter Stir crazy is getting to these Guys in the Wild West(Coast) - instead of quickest on the draw its quickest on the thread!!! I think they'll be going some to beat you there Scotfly awsome speed reckon you could shave a few seconds but thats some speed as it is - think I'd have gone for a quick orange spider or the likes - you've picked a bit more complicated pattern for 90 secs. Hope you win.

Sandy B.O.

Go To Front Page