News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Bison Breathable Waders

Started by JIMCCS, March 09, 2013, 02:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMCCS

I can recommend these waders as good value for the money. I`m on my second pair and tried them out this morning. Plenty room, pockets with hand warmers and well enough made.
I got three seasons out of the last ones and at £75 delivered I`m well chuffed. :D

Wildfisher

I use them Jim. They are just as good as waders 3 x the price.  No breathables last long, so buy cheap.

Noddy

They were not any use for me, I went out to Newmills to try them on.  I had a motorcycle accident years ago and broke my leg, the callous around the break helpd to make my already big calfs even bigger.  They were far too tight around the calfs for me.  Keep meaning to contact Diver Dave for his recommendations for waders that are generous around the calf.

Jim

Wildfisher

You can PM Dave, he is a member here I was just speaking to him yesterday. Dave is a great guy, you just don't get more helpful.

Noddy

Dave has sorted waders for me before, sealed and foot reduced.  Great service from Dave, given the dificulty I have with sizes I would like to have a back up pair to hand.

Jim

Go To Front Page