News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

another one for Alan

Started by whinging pom, November 06, 2011, 10:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whinging pom

The stockie bashers down here are a-buzz with a new exercise regime from the states to keep them trim in the winter months and keep those casting muscles toned. Rumour has it members of the FFF are signing up in their droves to this, and you guys north of the border are going to be left behind with this revolution in self expression and bankside credibilty.

Wildfisher

New exercise eh?

I seem to remember the  "Wanking Tips"  thread was posted under General Topics.   :lol:

whinging pom

You can scoff! But the top dogs at the FFF have allready prepared a video using this new product that has been rigorously tested by top American researchers.
it's beyond research and development and over the winter these hardy souls will be forking out their $39 and reaping the benefits of this adictive new technique. Be warned, the banks of Rutland and Grafham next spring will be full of FFF members tossing their shooting heads to the far banks with a single handed cast.

Wildfisher

Quote from: whinging pom on November 06, 2011, 10:39:34 PM
Be warned, the banks of Rutland and Grafham next spring will be full of FFF members tossing their shooting heads

It must indeed be an impressive product if it can further improve these guys.  From what I gather many of them are already first rate tossers.

whinging pom

Oh yea of little faith! It is impressive indeed.
The results no doubt will speak for themselves. It's a case of join the revolution or people like Andy and Scotty and the Glasgow casting club should just take up golf,
There is a new breed of casters coming with the FFF management and admin this time are leading the way!
Watch out the English are coming ( this time with the Yanks on side) and this time they'll be pumped up with wrists and forearms ready for some serious action.

Traditionalist

Quote from: whinging pom on November 06, 2011, 10:39:34 PM
You can scoff! But the top dogs at the FFF have allready prepared a video using this new product that has been rigorously tested by top American researchers.
it's beyond research and development and over the winter these hardy souls will be forking out their $39 and reaping the benefits of this adictive new technique. Be warned, the banks of Rutland and Grafham next spring will be full of FFF members tossing their shooting heads to the far banks with a single handed cast.

FFF eh?   This it?

FFF Stepups

TL
MC

whinging pom

I can see i am not being taken seriously here!

Traditionalist

This was all the rage at one time for casters, ( and golfers!!!);

http://www.practicerange.com/DynaFlex-Power-Ball-Gyro-Trainer-P453.aspx

it will actually strengthen your wrists. The only drawback is that if you are a lousy caster it will simply turn you into a lousy caster with very strong wrists!

TL
MC

scotty9

What happened to the thought that a useful exercise regime for casting might be err..... casting  :lol:

Mike - I thought your video was going to be the "shakeweight". Anyone wanting a laugh has to youtube that - try not to laugh!

whinging pom

well i am starting to regret starting this. seriously i am torn between the 75% english avery thats still pissed at you guys for snapping our goal posts at wembley, and the 25% Menzie that feels guilty for Margaret Thatcher. If the FF ever find out that i spilled the beans i will be banned for good.
heres tha promo video of FFF moderators using the new weapon......
Get Ripped With Tug Toner

Go To Front Page