News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Aeberdon Digg's

Started by Black-Don, August 12, 2011, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black-Don

Hi Folks,

Sorry, haven't been on for a bit as have had some stuff to sort out.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some cheap digs in Aberdeen, Monday to Thursday night, B&B or even a caravan for me and my mate Pete as we will be sub-contracting up there over the next couple of weeks and possibly longer.

Might even be able to wet a line or two before the season is out if anyone fancies it.

Billy

Hi Don,

Cheap digs in Aberdeen are rarer than rockin horse shit!

If there are any they are full of Eastern Europeans, africans and every race and nationality you can think of. :worms

Oh yes and us Weedgies :crap

I will make a few enquiries when I am back up on Monday.

Billy

Highlander

Good luck, digs are hard to come by in Aberdeen due to the oil/gas industry requirement for personnel & where you do find one they are extraordinary expensive. Anyone with a spare room or two seems to think they run a quality B&B, quite simply a license to print money for B&B owners & I make no apologies for saying that. I have occasion to send guys up there to work & they have to try & get digs out with the area & travel in each morning.
Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Fishtales

Campervan/Motorhome hire or tent if it is only going to be for a few weeks?
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Black-Don

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Phoned a couple of b&b's in Aberdon £41 for the night. Oh there's 2 of you that'll be £60 then. Aye right.

:roll:

Ythanjoe

Prices seem to drop back a bit once your more than 30 mins from the City, Stonehaven may be worth a try or Boddam, in the other direction, if you are car sharing , it may work out a bit cheaper. Caravan park is the only cheaper solution nearer the city, it's set amongst  such stunning scenery, hardly surprising you have to pay a bit extra  :roll:
Joe

Go To Front Page