News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Came accross some cheap waders and wading boots...

Started by Otter Spotter, December 10, 2012, 04:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otter Spotter

I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Otter Spotter

Otter Spotter

If that doesnt work go to the fastmail site, select Bargain Bin > Clothing

the waders are listed there, £39.99 and they look a bit sturdier than your last ones  :D

The only size they have left in these particular ones are 11-12.

Glasgow angling centre has some bargain (ish) waders on the go as well. Big discounts on some makes, but you have to laugh when the simms ones are £500 odds in the sale  :shock:

Bobfly

For an Xmas Pressie I have just got some Snowbee lightweight waist waders from Uttings. They do not have the usual fat bulky neoprene feet that make it virtually impossible to use your normal walking boots. Instead they have a close fitting and very well shaped "rubber" foot and the gaiter section comes well down as well. They appear to go far better with old hill boots or my wading boots than anything I have had before. There is a front zip with a tapered gusset behind for easy peeing. I have tried them out so far only in a dry run about the house and now they are back in their box for Xmas.

Fingers crossed that they will do the business in 2013 and beyond.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Traditionalist

Quote from: Bobfly on December 11, 2012, 08:42:05 PM
There is a front zip with a tapered gusset behind for easy peeing. I have tried them out so far only in a dry run about the house and now they are back in their box for Xmas.

Fingers crossed that they will do the business in 2013 and beyond.

Well, I am relieved to hear that the pee test in your house was a dry run! :)  Even if you did not relieve yourself.

Bobfly

Only a  "wee" trail of dribbles inside and out.  :? :? :?
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page