News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Photoshop FREE!

Started by Traditionalist, January 08, 2013, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traditionalist

Some are saying it wont work on newer systems. This is rubbish, it runs on Win 7 and on Win 8 with no problems, although I understand some MAC users can't run it

Wildfisher

Link still works for me and I am running Photoshop CS2 right now on Win7 64 bit with no issues so far! 

Traditionalist

Quote from: admin on January 08, 2013, 09:19:34 AM
Link still works for me and I am running Photoshop CS2 right now on Win7 64 bit with no issues so far!

That is a direct link to their main server.  The download no longer works through other links.

The software runs fine on both WIN7 and WIN 8, I have tested both. Whatever, if you want this stuff then get it while you can.

You do not need to register and you do not need an ADOBE ID.

Traditionalist

Yes, all the downloads there work, including the ACROBAT PRO  and the PREMIERE PRO.

I don't use any ADOBE software much as I run my machines on Linux, but the software is excellent. Even though the versions are not the newest they will be more than sufficient for most home users.

Traditionalist

Link is still working fine;

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

so maybe they have decided to run with it as PR.

River Chatter

Thanks for the link Mike.  Downloaded CS which seems to be running fine on my Windows 7 laptop. 

Traditionalist

Quote from: River Chatter on January 09, 2013, 12:48:27 PM
Thanks for the link Mike.  Downloaded CS which seems to be running fine on my Windows 7 laptop.

My pleasure.  It has run on every machine we have tried up to now. Probably far more than sufficient for the majority of home users who want to use this type of software. The main difficulty, as with all software of this type,  is learning how to use it.

River Chatter

Agreed!  I haven't used it much since the mid nineties, but even then just used it for basic graphics desktop publishing projects and photo editing.  Loads to learn.  I'm glad to have it available to me again.  :)

waafisher

A big thanks from me too Mike. re the "how to use it" any advice on good places to get a basic idea?
Brian
waafisher

Inchlaggan

Downloading as much as I can, but it took two hours to get Photoshop! (which is running nicely).
Thanks for the heads-up Mike.
Though it will be years before I work out how to use it!
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Go To Front Page