News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

4 / 5 wt Kit

Started by Wildfisher, June 29, 2004, 11:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breac

:)  I've tried a few B&Ws hexagraphs, it's one of the few rods that I would be annoyed if some body gave me one as a present, I used to try the guests rods when I gillied, and I wasn't impressed, the rod I do remember as a great rod was anOrvis power maxbut it was for an 8 line but one of the smoothest rods , it was streets ahead of the sigma that I
had at the time.some rods are for silly money, and I suppose I am just as susceptible  as the next guy, but I have a restraint ( It's called the wife!),
I'm OK as long as I can persuade her it was a bargain, but then she is of the opinion that more than one rod is a surplus :wink: breac

Wildfisher

Quote from: shielfisherFred,
Any sign of that Vision rod showing up :?:  I ask as the delay in it arriving with you is putting me off ordering one from the 'link........ :shock: If you don't like it, I'll have it off you 8)

Hamish, they tell me it should be here in a day or so, apparently the UK distributor has had some delays getting the  Vision ?3 zones?  from Finland. I?ll give them until next  Monday before I  cancel. Would like to have it for next week as I fancy a trip to park, weather permitting.

Wildfisher

Got the 10 foot Vision 3 zone #5  rod today. Looks very nice indeed. A slim blank, light and firm. Will try it on the grass (snow) tomorrow and hopefully christen it for real next week.

Go To Front Page