News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Salmon Fly Hook (Wanted)

Started by Highlander, August 11, 2015, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highlander

Guys I am looking for one yes one Eyed Salmon Fly hook. It is for a wee project I am doing.
Has to be Black Jappaned, not  bronze . Not too bothered by the size but preferably a  1/0, 2/0 or 3/0 would do nicely.

thanks
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Fishtales

I have a few at home Alan, but I wont be back there for a couple of weeks. If no-one else has any I will look them out.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

hopper

I have a load of salmon tying stuff in my garage will have a look tomorrow night and get back to you

corsican dave

Quote from: Highlander on August 11, 2015, 09:13:25 PM
Guys I am looking for one yes one Eyed Salmon Fly hook. It is for a wee project I am doing.
Has to be Black Jappaned, not  bronze . Not too bothered by the size but preferably a  1/0, 2/0 or 3/0 would do nicely.

thanks
definitely. send me your address and i'll get one in the post. I promise it won't have any gaudy modern materials attached.... :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Highlander

Thanks guys I have contacted corsican dave. Much obliged for offers.

Tight Lines

Nemo me impune lacessit

Lochan_load

I've got loads of these that a friend gave me, in amongst loads of old tying stuff, think I have all those sizes, if they're any use to you give me a text, rarely use them

Highlander

Thanks Lochan I will bear that in mind for future.
Tight Lines

Nemo me impune lacessit

Highlander

Hooks arrived from Dave, top man. Thanks to everyone else.
Tight Lines

Nemo me impune lacessit

corsican dave

Quote from: Highlander on August 14, 2015, 03:24:17 PM
Hooks arrived from Dave, top man.

let's be honest Alan; that's not exactly what you thought when you saw those dodgy Ad Swier ones, was it.....?  :lol: :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page