News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Yet another new set of Breathable Waders (and some boots)

Started by Clan Ford, January 25, 2008, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Ford

I was surfing the net last week and came across a cheap set of Dan Bailey breathables (Barebones).  Been thinking about purchasing a set for a while as I've seen some very good reviews.  Same place was also flogging off some William Joseph W20 wading boots so I took the plunge and ordered a set of each, from The Madison River Co. in the states.  They pitched up today (no duty  :lol:) and both the waders and the boots seem the biz.  Boots seem pretty robust and came with some wind in studs to add to the felt soles, although the soles don't appear to be stiched.  Waders don't have the notorious inside seam but they still do the "Nora Batty" round the knees, I suppose time will tell regarding waterproofness and they are very light weight so maybe I'll keep them for summer use.  Still got the use of my old Orvis Enduras (and a tube of aquasure) so I reckon I'm set up for the season.

Anyway they seem to have a few bargins at the moment have a look at:-

http://www.mrfc.com/MadisonRiverShopping/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=4

Norm

Crawhin

Hi Norm,

Good link - some great savings there even considering postage charges and the possibility of a customs bill.  :P The cost of the Lamson Radius reels when compared to current UK ones are particularly good. Don't tell the missus    but have just ordered one with a couple of spare spools - more for the tackle mountain!

Ian

Go To Front Page