News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Flies wanted

Started by Fishtales, February 14, 2009, 04:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goggs

I would like to give a big Thanks to wee bri for tying me loads of cracking flies,I'm really pleased with my flies and cant wait for the season to get started now!!!!!!!
All Brian asked from me was to donate to the forum which i did promptly.

Thanks Brian.

davefromtheattic

Hi All,

if I asked REALLY nicely would someone be able to whip me up a good selection of drys like klinks and other emergers. My tying is not up to it yet  :(

Hans

Hi Dave,
PM me and I will see what I can do for you.
Please do not wait too long, as in 2 weeks I will be away for a 12 days bonefish-trip at Exuma.
If you tell me what you want (sizes and how many) I will give you a price.
Cheers, Hans

davefromtheattic

Hi All,

Could someone do me some of the Wyatt DHS and DHE's?

Many Thanks,

Dave.

davefromtheattic

Oh, and some sedgehogs!!

Hans

PM sent Dave,
Cheers, Hans

tweedbunnet

I am very keen to fish my local river for trout this year with the Dry Fly when the time is right

It seems that Olives are the predominant type of fly species on the river.

I would be most grateful if anyone could tie me a wee selection to cover the period from the start of the Season to about July for daytime and evening fishing.

I normally tie my own Salmon and wet flies but just cannot get down to 14's to 18's successfully, especially Parachutes/Klinkhammers

Please pm me if able to help.  I will gladly tie up some good salmon flies for you want to do a swap.

tweedbunnet

Clan Ford

PM Buzz on here, he ties the most exquisite olive imitations - he'll charge, but they are worth it :wink:

Norm

theladdie1892

Hi Guys,

I am new to the fly tying scene and while Im getting on ok, I find Im spending most of my time practising and tying and not enough time fishing. So, I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could tie me a wee selection of wet and dry flies, but specifically dry for river. I try and fish my local river 2-3 times a week and have had a fair bit of success on what I would call a yellow may dunn, but cant seem to get a likeness anywhere.

If anyone can help, please PM me for details,

Cheers,

Chris

cubby

i am looking for some sedgehogs (claret), bibios and cdc yellow owls 3 size 14 of each and 3 size 16 of each

Go To Front Page