News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Recent posts

Members' Board / Re: Who has not been fishing s...
Last post by Hill loch gold - Yesterday at 07:54:42 PM
Quote from: Scozzie on May 25, 2024, 10:28:01 PMBeen out half a dozen times on local club water mixed results only one blank so far heading to thurso in morning for a week hoping for good things

Tight lines 🎣
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 07:31:10 PM
Weel din auld yin!  ;D  ;D

I felt every step of that Sandy. Nice spot that loch.

Had a real problem with the sound though, could hardly hear you.
Last post by Fishtales - Yesterday at 06:22:31 PM
This was a training walk just to test my fitness. A walk up to a hill loch, spend the night, then walk back down. If you have an hour of your life you wont get back then thanks for watching :)

Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 05:20:10 PM
Already got a headband magnifier I look like that guy in "Honey I Shrunk The Kids"  ;D
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 02:39:21 PM
Had cataract ops  both eyes years ago Sandy, just general deterioration I'm afraid. Distance is fine though.
Last post by Fishtales - Yesterday at 02:06:08 PM
Quote from: Wildfisher on Yesterday at 01:28:10 PMI have several pairs of reading glasses Sandy of various strengths for various jobs, they are  becoming less and less effective. :(

I won't stop, I'll just do different things, sadly fly fishing might have to go.

Is it just deteriorating or cataracts?
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 01:28:10 PM
I have several pairs of reading glasses Sandy of various strengths for various jobs, they are  becoming less and less effective. :(

I won't stop, I'll just do different things, sadly fly fishing might have to go.
Open Board / Re: Trade inyour fleece for a ...
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 11:44:38 AM
We spoke to 2 individuals from the shooting club, one very nice lady and later a chap who seemed to have a  bit of a gung-ho attitude. Both were OK although I was left with the impression they didn't really understand Scottish access law.

There are signs up, but signs don't stop bullets. Where they are shooting is on the route of a very popular circular walk.

Might well be all OK and above board although knowing how strict UK gun law is it is all rather astonishing.
Open Board / Re: Trade inyour fleece for a ...
Last post by Jon - Yesterday at 10:57:04 AM
Check to see if the range is home office approved.

If it is they will have completed the necessary risk assessments.

Having shit in many rifle ranges it's very hard to imagine the public are at risk if it's been approved and has qualified range commanders running the shooting there.
Go To Front Page