News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

original mosaic flash

Started by garryh, March 03, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garryh

unbelievable  :shock: :shock: i've got a couple of dozen strands of this somewhere .time to start rummaging :lol: :lol:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132525155425?ul_noapp=true

Garry
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

Robbie

That is some price, I thought genetic saddles were expensive  :shock:

loch coulter

i have these is it the same stuff?[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

It's different but it's worth putting it up and seeing!

garryh

i see he is charging 76 pence and posting it second class . if i was paying that money i would be expecting first class registered.

Garry
Education is important.

garryh

but if you part with it Andy ,how will you ever catch another fish. :lol: :lol:
Garry
Education is important.

Lochan_load

What's the big deal with it?

garryh

many years back lureflash lost the plates used to make it .there were some top anglers on the competition scene were catching fish on a viva tied with a few strands of this mosaic. note i said top anglers .these guys would have been top or thereabouts with or without this fly . but because it became scarce lots of wanabee competition anglers convinced themselves that if only they had some of this flash they too would enjoy success. lureflash mosaic therfore gained mystical powers and people went to extraordinary length's to lay their hands on it . i was on the fringes of the competition scene myself around that time and was given a couple of dozen strands and told only to use on flies to be fished in matches.so i put it in a drawer to be used on special occasions .its still in the drawer forgotten about .and guess what it was forgotten about because i was catching fish without using it .i never bought into the competition paranoia that if someone had a fly and i did'nt  i was doomed .glad i'm out of it .

Garry
Education is important.

sagecirca

Wonder how much an original Carron Rabbit would cost these days!

garryh

bidding ended today. £205 it went for . :shock: :shock: :shock:

Garry
Education is important.

Go To Front Page