News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wildfisher Fly Lines

Started by Wildfisher, August 22, 2010, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on March 21, 2014, 12:35:48 PM
I just had an email from  a delighted customer in Italy. He ordered his lines on Tuesday, I posted them on Wednesday morning, he received them today and  full of praise for Wildfisher Fly Lines and for Royal Mail's airmail service.

That is remarkably fast international delivery!  :D
ken's deliveries from england-shire should improve with independence, then.... :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Inchlaggan

Nah, they are getting worse.
Yesterday one company (in Essex) defined me as living in an "Overseas Destination within the UK".
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

east wind

Had a few casts with one of the new lines over a couple of days, a #5 floater. Goes out fine, lies straight and turns over nicely. And that's me throwing out lumps of tungsten in a wind so I expect it to be up for the task when the real fishing begins.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

Wildfisher

My first (and so far only) two fish of the season were on a new #4  Stream Stealth. It cast like a dream and coped very well with the wind. These lines are selling very  well - #5 is out of stock right now - ordered and waiting delivery.

Wildfisher

All lines are now back in stock including the #5 WF Stream Stealth

claytonmcnie

Was out today for a few hours, also using #4 stream stealth line won in the raffle, lovely to cast short/ roll casts etc extremely happy with it, unfortunately you sent me one that doesn't catch fish.

Wildfisher

I was using a line  from that same batch yesterday Clayton.  :lol:

claytonmcnie

Was fishing the Avon, the water is high and very coloured as expected, but it was nice just to get out for a while, still have another two weeks so expect to catch one or two somewhere, hopefully

Wildfisher

I was fishing a private beat on a river I have access to, there was the odd olive and MB, but with the water at 4*C sod all fish moving.

Rabmax

Been using my 3wt WF stream stealth line i bought a wee while ago.Had about 15 nice wee trout today on the dries today.

Anyway back to WF stealth fly lines i think they are great.I used to have a couple of DT Heron Grey lines a few years back.Think the Stealth lines load much better at shorter range.Great lines ill be back for more. :D

Go To Front Page