News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Love that fly Dave. Great design too. It could double as a draft excluder on those cold and windy highland nights.   :lol:

troutmaddave

Looks like something from the BBC special effects department. Dr Who prop from the 70's

shad

I dont know what it looks like but it needs a name Dave! I put forward "acid flashback" .

Bobfly

~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

Quote from: troutmaddave on February 04, 2016, 05:55:12 PM
Looks like something from the BBC special effects department. Dr Who prop from the 70's
I think I remember that one.   "Dr Who And The Attack Of The Mutant Draft Excluders"   :D

corsican dave

of course one can't be entirely certain how many goldfish the scourie trout have seen, but they're definitely going to get a good look at this one!  :8)
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

haresear

Quote from: corsican dave on February 04, 2016, 11:34:56 PM
of course one can't be entirely certain how many goldfish the scourie trout have seen, but they're definitely going to get a good look at this one!  :8)

Brilliant!  :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

rannoch raider

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a quality job Dave. Some mean hairdressing skills on show there! The keeper will shoot you if you approach a good trout loch with that on your cast  :lol:

corsican dave

just in case you thought I was going soft, here's a proper size one on a #5/0. bear in mind my local duck pond once had a number of specimen orfe. had.....  :8)
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Does the RSPB know you have that?  :lol:

Go To Front Page