News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on February 05, 2016, 09:23:42 AM
Does the RSPB know you have that?  :lol:
not osprey season yet, Fred. but when I get one you'll all know about it..... :8) :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

troutmaddave

[attachimg=1]
Got my natural red schlappen fro amazon today, so I tied up this.
The purple king. The wool is a bit dark and shiny but I'm pleased with the overall look. I hope the salmon don't mind!!

Bobfly

Nice irons that you put these flies onto. Good thing that you can still get them.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

troutmaddave

Quote from: Bobfly on February 11, 2016, 12:06:47 AM
Nice irons that you put these flies onto. Good thing that you can still get them.
Yes, love 'em, a rennet from the Glasgow angling centre. Limited sizes though, only 1/0's left. Anyone have a sus on larger ones??

rannoch raider

I like that one Dave. I think I mentioned before, there must be a sort of shrimpy look from these spey patterns when they're fished. It must be quite appealing to the fish.

Lochan_load

First for a while, it's an Ayrshire shrimp that Dave Macphail had on his Facebook page, size 10[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

Nice job. Quite an attractive and unusual pattern. I've never seen that one before.

Lochan_load

It's a new one on me but think it's one he fishes himself, recommended it for sea trout. Quite a lot going on for a size 10 but I think the colours work pretty well. Just done my first willie gunn tube, standby.....

Lochan_load

Simple but strangely satisfying to tie! Plenty of varnish and superglue on the body and head so hopefully pretty bombproof, way the weathers going might get to fish it sooner rather than later  :D[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

And set up with a single patriot
[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page