News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

FF+FT Magazine Looking Up

Started by Wildfisher, April 12, 2009, 09:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

After a quite long lay off from fishing magazines I bought the last two issues of FF+FT magazine. Pretty damn good I thought and as massive  bonus both were Stan Headley free -------------------- just kidding Stan???..  :D

I especially enjoyed the articles by Robert MacDougall-Davis who has also written for Fish Wild. Great to see new emerging, young  angling writers.

I might even renew my subscription.   :shock:

shanksi

Thinking of renewing mine as well Fred as have been impressed by the last few I've seen.  Any good free subscription offers. :D

Ian   

Allan Crawford

FF&FT helps me through long offshore trips, usually prefer to T&S. Think T&S had improved under Andrew Flitcroft.

SouthFly

The July issue of T&S isn't bad either

harelug

QuoteThe July issue of T&S isn't bad either

Better quality adverts??
There is no greater
  fan of fly fishing

Than the worm

SouthFly

True, though there was two articles on small streams which I enjoyed.  Being a colonial from South Africa, I'm still learning and all info regarding fishing in the UK is helpful to me

Wildfisher

After a lay off for a few months I bought this months edition.................................. :(
I won't be buying next months.

Wildfisher

The international section was not bad actually, an article about New Zealand by  Robert MacDougal-Davis who has also done some stuff for Fish Wild. That and Bruce's section were fine. I've blanked on the loch Bruce wrote about.............. :D

Wildfisher

Quote from: col on November 08, 2009, 01:43:06 AM
I tend tpo spend more time browsing the adds than the articles in most of these mags.

Yes, the number of ads is a pain,  but to be fair FF+FT is not as bad as some of the others.

Go To Front Page