News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Lies, Damned Lies & Anglers - a new book by Bruce Sandison

Started by Wildfisher, August 23, 2011, 12:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

[attachimg=1]

This new paperback by Bruce Sandison is a wonderful collection of short essays guaranteed to entertain and amuse the angler.

It would make a great gift for any fisherman.

You can order  your own signed copy from the man himself at no extra cost.

Orders are being taken now.

Please include  clear instructions as to exactly how it should be autographed.

Make cheques or postal orders  for £10 payable to  Bruce Sandison. This will cover the cost of the book  plus post and packaging.

Post to

Bruce  Sandison
Hysbackie,
Tongue,
by Lairg,
Sutherland,
Scotland IV27 4XJ

Clan Chief

Bugger I purchased a copy last week in the Ullapool bookshop on my way home from Durness;Unsigned of course. I've been enjoying this book. Its one of those books that you don't read from front to back. I like to flick through it and read whatever  essay grabs my attention at the time. I have particularly enjoyed The best of Scotland chapter 48 page 116. A great read which helps me escape from the the battleship grey skies of this dull North Lanarkshire town.

Fierybroon

Does anyone know if Mr Sandison will bring copies of his books to Crask??????

Wildfisher

I'll ask Bruce if he will bring some copies along to the forum members only Crask outing.   

Sandison

Fred, thank you and the forum members for their support.

If any guest at Crask would like to 'punish' himself with a copy of my lies and rubbish, then he must be able to confirm, in advance, that he has donated £10.00 (ten pounds sterling) to Fred's forum costs.

Given the work Fred does for our good thing, cheap at the price - please excuse the exclamation mark but it has been a hard day -  !
Bruce Sandison

Go To Front Page