News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Spring 2010 : A Very Special Fly Auction In Aid Of The River Don Trust

Started by Wildfisher, May 22, 2010, 04:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Quote from: machar on May 22, 2010, 06:49:50 PM
Can I take this opportunity of thanking the members of the WFF for their fund raising efforts on behalf of The River Don Trust. As I know you appreciate it takes a substantial amount of finance to keep the Trust up and running and funding projects and therefore raising the money takes up a lot of our time.

It's a pleasure Iain and the least we could do to help support your hard work on behalf of the river.

My own belief is that it is only those of us  who genuinely care about the welfare of the river  who will put giving ahead of taking and self interest, get off our backsides and actually do something real..

Keep up the great work.

fishindaft

I will bid ?70, just hope if i win the wife doesnt find out!

Wildfisher

Wildfisher

Quote from: fishindaft on May 29, 2010, 01:27:12 PM
just hope if i win the wife doesnt find out!

Don't worry John, just tell her you are a member of the only Scottish fishing forum  where members back up their words with action and  put their hands  in their pockets to support The River Don Trust.

I'm sure she will be most impressed by that.  :lol:

Wildfisher

Current bid ?70.

Come on guys, still lots of time to get in on the fly bargain of the year!   :8)

haresear

Protect the edge.

Wildfisher

Many thanks Alex

Current bid ?80.

The generosity of the members of  this  forum and their willingness to provide real support for the River Don never ceases to amaze me.   :D

Wildfisher

Still time to get in on the fly bargain of the year chaps AND feel that warm glow  you get by being a member of the only forum supporting the Don Trust by fund-raising grow even warmer!   :8)

Don't just be an ordinary WFF elitist, be the highest bidder and become the  WFF elitist of the  elitists.  :ang4

Hell, I'll even send you a certificate.  Think of the Kudos!!!    :lol:

Don?t let Alex run away with this, he already catches more fish than the rest of you put together. Come on chaps, do it   for me, please.  I have to go to New Zealand with him and watch him catch all the fish.  If he gets these flees he?ll be unstoppable. I'll  never  get him off the water while the pubs are still open.   :goog

Current bid ?80.

haresear

QuoteI'll  never  get him off the water while the pubs are still open

So we'll be off by 6.30pm then :shock:

Alex
Protect the edge.

Wildfisher

Go To Front Page