News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Places to go near Dundee

Started by Amadan, April 12, 2008, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeolite

Bloody lazy teenagers! Then they turn into fecking students!

Well done Robbie!  :D
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

alancrob

You're taking a masters in Physics......and you chose Dundee  :dunno  I suppose there was a reason for that choice.   ; ?

have fun.

Alan

ten boaber

Hi Amadan, as Ardbeg said let us know when you are coming and someone will point you in the right direction or possibly be able to organise to something.
I live in Bonnie Forfar just 13 miles from Dundee so might be able to help. The Dean and the Isla would be the rivers easiest to reach this side of the Tay but as has already been said not always great in the summer and the banks can be a nightmare in some bits.There are still Post Office buses running up here. Eg http://www.angus.gov.uk/transport/timetables/Glenislatimes-14-08-2006.pdf
Iwill try to get more info if you are interested as there is also a bus that runs up Glen Clova and there might be more.
But you never know one of us might be able to help with transport just let us know if you want help.
nant the same goes for you what kind of fishing are you interested in and we should be able to offer the same help.
Well done on the Uni course, wher are you based now? Being Physics you will be at Dundee as opposed to Abertay? Either one is good, my wife did her Phd in life sciences there as well as her degree in Botany. One of my friends did her Masters at Abertay so should be able to help if you have any questions and I will try my best to answer any questions about Dundee and the area if you want to ask.fishing can be done on thread but you can use PM for less fishie concerns :D :D :D

Go To Front Page