News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

rivers and lochs

Started by Its Me, October 01, 2009, 11:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandison

Pointy Shadow

I will have copies here, at the same price (incl post and packing) as Amazon, so if anybody wants to order one direct, just give me a buzz -with clear instructions at to exactly how it should be autographed.

Bruce
Bruce Sandison

River Chatter

Quote from: Sandison on October 03, 2009, 11:34:09 AM
Pointy Shadow

I will have copies here, at the same price (incl post and packing) as Amazon, so if anybody wants to order one direct, just give me a buzz -with clear instructions at to exactly how it should be autographed.

Bruce

Your such a tart Mr Sandison. My instructions... hmmm, now let me see...

"Dear River Chatter,

I hereby acknowledge that your casting, fly tying, trout fishing skills and knowledge of our beautiful Scottish rivers and lochs is superior to my own. As such, I humbly offer you this hard copy version of my new tomb free of charge, despite the indisputible fact that you clearly do not need it.

Your servant,
Bruce"

Well, you did ask!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, your offer is very generous and I would be delighted to give a copy its rightful place on my shelf.  :D

Squigster

Me thinks i'll be purchasing a copy when its available - Autographed of course!!!!

River Chatter

Its Me

just recieved email from amazon .should recieve my copy between 3and 9 of dec instead of 20 nov

andy

Inchlaggan

I had a letter from Bruce.
He says publication is due on 26th November.
Ken
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Sandison

Hi, Just to say that I now have copies of the new edition of Rivers and Lochs and hope to get them all posted off by the end of the week. Many thanks for all your kind support.
Bruce Sandison

tomcatin

There was a lovely cardboard package waiting for me at reception as I left work tonight ........... it was ripped open as soon as I set foot in the house.

Mmmmmmm!

This marvelous tome has already achieved the highest accolade possible for a work of non-fiction by taking pride of place on the shelf by the ........err ........ pan!

Oh aye, there is a lovely heads up for t' Wild Fishing Forum and Fred in Bruce's introduction to the edition

Congratulations Bruce for all your efforts!  :applause  :applause 
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Highlander

Received my copy today, absolutely fabulous. Problem is I did not order it. It came straight from the publishers too. I had it down as a Xmas pressie for myself too.
Have I some mysterious benefactor? Can't explain this one.

Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Highlander

Never thought of that wildibroon but there was no note or anything other than a compliments slip from publishers. Do not think my wee website has that sort of clout.
Still nice thought. Strange.....still good idea I may well do such a thing. Bruce certainly deserves all the plaudits.
Tight Lines

PS Just found a "Press Release" leaflet inside cover so you may well be right.
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Go To Front Page