News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

rivers and lochs

Started by Its Me, October 01, 2009, 11:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Chatter

Ya jammy buggers, I've not even got my cheque off yet!  :x :x 

I'll get myself organised and do it today... yes today... definately today...

Clansman

Mine arrived today - First glance through it, it should make excellent reading in conjuction with the OS Maps

George

CASTER

Oh joy of joys. My copy arrived this morning WOOOHOOO!! Now I shall go about anointing all my fly fishing tackle with the hallowed tome. I shall place my favourite wee box of flies, open, next to the book page with the relevant flies mentioned therein. "Oh Come all Ye Faithfull" shall be sung as an accompaniment.

After sessions of reading and planning,the great work shall be returned to the altar and tabernacle of the Troot.

Thank you Bruce.

paulr

Just collected the book from the post office.My Dad will be really chuffed with it.
Thanks
Paul

3 weight

I ordered mine yesterday, this will be the first book I've actually WANTED to read for years  :lol:

Clan Chief

Was going to send a cheque of tomorrow morning but noticed today that Bruce will be signing copies at the GAC on Saturday so i will just pop along there instead and meet him in person.

haresear

Quote from: Clan Chief on December 06, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
Was going to send a cheque of tomorrow morning but noticed today that Bruce will be signing copies at the GAC on Saturday so i will just pop along there instead and meet him in person.

Thaks for the info Clan Chief. I think I'll do likewise.

The amount of detailed information in the book is astounding. I think it's Bruce's best book yet and will surely remain unsurpassed as "the bible" for anyone planning fishing in Scotland .

Alex
Protect the edge.

Pointy Shadow

Is it too late to send of a cheque Bruce?

Wildfisher

Quote from: Pointy Shadow on December 11, 2009, 03:17:41 PM
Is it too late to send of a cheque Bruce?

I can answer that  - no just send away. However, I hear Bruce will be at GAC tomorrow?   - So you might be able to buy one from him there?

Pointy Shadow

Would love to pop up to the GAC tomorrow but its my weekend on shift :(

Thanks anyway Fred :)

Go To Front Page