News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

The 2012 Wild Fishing Forum Calendar.

Started by Wildfisher, December 13, 2011, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Free to download, the 2012 Wild Fishing Forum Calendar.

Produced from a collection of members' photographs and presented as a printable pdf.

On screen the pdf should be view at 100% to realise the full image quality.

Thanks to all members who sent in their photographs and made it possible

Download  file size is approx 10MB

http://www.wildfisher.co.uk/specials/WFF-Calendar-2012.pdf

Inchlaggan

Lovely, printed and distributed the link to a number of friends who are all well impressed.
Confession time.
The caption to "Miss August" seems to imply that I am some sort of intrepid wildlife photographer, and now that it is known that the polar bear birth scenes in "The Frozen Planet" were filmed in a Dutch zoo with artificial snow. I should come clean.
The roof of our wee hoose overhangs the front by around six feet, and the doors from the big room open onto a verandah below the overhang. As the hoose is built on a slope, this verandah is about 4 feet above ground level and protected by wooden railings. Smoking is not permitted within the hoose, so I am regularly out there pacing about. So the shot was taken with the remains of the dinnertime glass of red to hand, a fag in the other, crouched  behind the railings, at a distance of around 8ft from the subject. She had been named "Fearless" as she was always the bravest, her brother was "Spotty" from the markings on his chest, and the mother is "Mum". The male attempted to take here as his own territory but Mum has seen him off and we are pretty sure that he is the one spotted in the hotel (a mile away). Fearless is still about, I saw her last night, and tonight will tell her that she features in the WFF calendar.
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Traditionalist

Very nice, excellent photos and well put together.

TL
MC

tomcatin

Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Wildfisher

Quote from: Inchlaggan on December 13, 2011, 06:02:43 PM
The caption to "Miss August" seems to imply that I am some sort of intrepid wildlife photographer

It's a great photo. She is incredibly cute, but it's a deception. Like most females she would bite your f*****g hand off given  half a chance.  :lol:

emc

zeolite

Lovely job.

Would it be churlish of me to ask if Balmaha is spelled Balmha on occasion?
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

Wildfisher

Quote from: emc on December 13, 2011, 06:45:59 PM
Absolutely crackin' Fred.

I just put it together Euan, only photo of mine is on the cover.  The guys really did take some super photos!

Ian, 
      I googled that.   Balmha, it would seem is in India.

Wildfisher

Quote from: col on December 13, 2011, 08:47:05 PM
Great pics, the scottish brookie is gorgeous. A wee note june the 17th -fathers day, hopefully a ticket for a weekender?

A remarkably coloured fish indeed. I'll be up there next season too!   :8)

Black-Don

Great set of pictures - well done to the photographers and the editor !

Can the calendar be viewed by the public or is it only forum members ?

Go To Front Page