News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

My own book

Started by bushy palmer, August 14, 2013, 09:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

I demolished this book this afternoon. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is not a guide book or an instruction manual; it's a personal journey and any true wild country trout fisherman will readily identify with the ethos that underpins it. He will feel the sweat running down his brow, the exhaustion, the heavy packs, the aching legs, the insect bites, the tragic losses and the triumphs.

A grand read, written in the true spirit of Scottish wild trout fishing. No fragile egos, no cheap exploitation. Brian's book proves that it is possible to write an interesting account of wild trout fishing without naming and endangering fragile waters.

Well done Brian!  :D

Highlander

Quoteinspired and shaken a few of us up
It has me so thanks for that Brian. I will, though wait till I retire at the end of the year.
When things settle down we will look into how one goes about.

Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

bushy palmer

Quote from: admin on August 21, 2013, 08:48:21 PM
I demolished this book this afternoon. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is not a guide book or an instruction manual; it's a personal journey and any true wild country trout fisherman will readily identify with the ethos that underpins it. He will feel the sweat running down his brow, the exhaustion, the heavy packs, the aching legs, the insect bites, the tragic losses and the triumphs.

A grand read, written in the true spirit of Scottish wild trout fishing. No fragile egos, no cheap exploitation. Brian's book proves that it is possible to write an interesting account of wild trout fishing without naming and endangering fragile waters.

Well done Brian!  :D

Thank you for that Fred- just noticed it's on Amazon too :D

Wildfisher

Go To Front Page