News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Bruce's new book

Started by silverbutcher, March 01, 2009, 11:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinky

Really enjoying this book. Trouble is I spend my evenings reading it and wishing I could be on an extended trip to the North... I need to get organised, get up there and get fishing!

tomcatin

Well I got my copy a week ago. Congratulations to Bruce; it is an excellent read and addition to the Sandison catalogue  :D

In fact it so good, it has been placed in the most exalted literary position in the house ........... next to the pan. Every chapter is the perfect length to be enoyed while taking a wee sit down to ......... well I will spare you any further detail  :shock: :D
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Ian_M

Quote from: tomcatin on May 20, 2009, 10:01:45 PM
Well I got my copy a week ago. Congratulations to Bruce; it is an excellent read and addition to the Sandison catalogue  :D

In fact it so good, it has been placed in the most exalted literary position in the house ........... next to the pan.

An honour indeed   :roll:
Ian

superscot

QuoteIn fact it so good, it has been placed in the most exalted literary position in the house ........... next to the pan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scottish-loch-lad

Just ordered my copy. Cant wait !!!!

Go To Front Page