News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Cube Electric Mountain Bike

Started by rannoch raider, January 08, 2020, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

Hi Folks, I'm selling my Cube Hybrid Race 500 29'er Mountain bike. It's been very well treated, hasn't done many miles and is in fantastic condition. I bought this to use for getting around when we parked up the motorhome but we have now changer that for a car and caravan which means the bike isn't required. It is a cracking bit of kit and makes riding up the steepest of hills an absolute joy !

It is fitted with the Bosch Performance Line motor (the best)and powered by the very capable large capacity 500 battery which offers maximum miles.
The Spec is Shimano XT,  29" Alex Wheels , Maxis Tyres, Disc brakes, Rock Shock Recon front forks. The chainset is from FSA. All other trim is from Cube.
It has a rear rack capable of carrying paniers (not included).

The photos show the model and is the same colour scheme. I wasn't in a position to supply photos but should be able to get some done around the weekend.
It'll be going online in the next week or so but here it is going cheap at the moment.
I'm looking for £1200 ono.
Woops ! forgot to mention, I can't recall the frame size but I'm 6' 2". I reckon 5'10 ish  up ?

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=2]

Fin

Showed this to the wife.... we bloody need new doors instead of a new toy for you, was the reply.

Looks a good piece of kit.

A sad Fin.

rannoch raider

Go To Front Page