News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

A Bad Dream?

Started by piscatus absentis, June 21, 2008, 11:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piscatus absentis

I had a terrible dream last night after it was pointed out that I had posted the wrong picture in a report.

I was sitting with a half watching a film on sardine fishing when I became aware of blue flashing lights and sirens.  My house door was kicked in and a squad of  armed policemen dressed in full riot gear smashed into the room.  I was grabbed, handcuffed, hooded and forced into an orange boiler suit.  I hear one of them shouting, ?we?ve got the f*****g pervert?.  Another shouted, ?give him a good kicking, it?s what his kind needs?.

When I came to I found I was locked in a dark damp cell.  The door flew open and they rushed in again and started to kick and punch me.  I was dragged upstairs where a very nasty looking sergeant informed me that I was to be charged with possession of images of undersized trout.  Further charges would follow when they had finished examining my house and computer.  ?Now take him away and give him another good kicking ? his type make me sick?.

Then my lawyer came to see me ? a Mr. Romanov.  First off he told me that my house was on the market to help pay his fees.  Then he outlined the charges against me.  Possession of images of undersized fish, possession of a large number of fishing hooks with the barbs intact, possession of several capes taken from protected birds, possession of  fur from rare and protected animals and, worst of all in his opinion, possession of a copy of a book by Stewart that describes and advocates minnow fishing.  ?Now I?m a lawyer?, he told me, ?and thought I?d seen it all.  I?ve even defended men accused of genocide but I?ve never met anyone as evil as you.  If it wasn?t for the money I?d be off to Lithuania like a shot?.

?The only man I can find to defend you is Donald Finlay and you know what that means ? automatically guilty and down for at least twenty years?.

?But I think I can do a deal with them that might mean you only get ten years.  All you need to do is admit you?re guilty and cooperate with them.  Give them all you know on all the other men involved in this evil business.  All the information you have on them including nicknames?.

Well what could I do.  Sorry lads but you can expect a visit from the boys in blue very soon.

Then I woke up.  It was a dream ? wasn?t it?       

superscot

piscatus absentis the mind boggles !  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haresear

QuoteYou should write a book

Agreed, Dod. Yer man has got it :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

dseabass

""" JESUS """  :lol:  :lol:   a recon ma man that ye have to change yr hauf ,,  or stay aff it !!

brilliant though   :lol:  :lol:  thats the kind o dreams a have when av been away for a weeks fishing /DRINKING ,, and getting the DTs afterwards 

Go To Front Page