News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimJams

corsican dave

:lol: nope, I was having a blank, if you must know.... but i'll be there tomorrow. whereabouts is poundstretchers in inverness, Jamie?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

JimJams

There's 2 Dave, there's the annoying one in town and there's a big new one opened up down the Carse industrial estate round the corner from the new b&m store.

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

JimJams

The pink in the pink and black wigs is really neon, doesn't show up well on the photo but cracking colour!

corsican dave

that iridescent shred has got my name on it. loading up a dubbing loop with that stuff could prove interesting  :wink:

Clan Chief

Like those Islay flees Paul!   :)

bibio1

Cheers....I think this thread is going to get to 400pages soon. Some effort on behalf of the members.

Wildfisher

Quote from: bibio1 on October 11, 2015, 08:16:48 AM
I think this thread is going to get to 400pages soon. Some effort on behalf of the members.

Yes,  it's got more posts than some complete forums.  :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: borderbob on October 10, 2015, 11:48:10 PM
I had a remarkable day on Watten with an orange fly and mentioned it to Hugo Ross , he reckoned that olives have an orange period between nymph and fly which would account for my success

I find the Dunkeld  to be one of the most successful loch flies. The combination of gold and orange just seems to work.

Go To Front Page