News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Recent posts

Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Aquarium Plants
Last post by Wildfisher - Today at 04:06:55 PM
My Aponogeton natans is feet long now and flowering!   :)
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Mail Order Fish
Last post by Crawhin - Today at 01:57:52 PM
That's stunning Fred. Nice.
Rivers And Lochs / Re: Wales
Last post by Scozzie - Today at 10:31:24 AM
Hey Matt that's great will get back to you when I know dates destinations we are looking at
Rivers And Lochs / Re: Wick
Last post by Bobfly - Yesterday at 11:31:36 PM
I hope things will pick up for you. Would expect better at this time.
Rivers And Lochs / Re: Wick
Last post by Scozzie - Yesterday at 09:42:06 PM
Well guys only one word to sum up the trip grim day 1 fished yarrows got there not a cloud in the sky blazin sun no fish rising no fly life started on top with hoppers turned a couple of small fish then went on float tube went out a bit changed to di3 sweep line after 6 hrs finished with 12 dropped about 8 caught on sparkle Kate and big Zulu day two started on scarclet same weather got 2 fish in 10 mins then dead went back to yarrows got another 3 day 3 long loch dunnet head got 10 all on midge tip with cormorants size 10 but still few fish showing but hard going locals say been stiff but hopefully weather will be better for you guys let me know how you go tight lines
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Mail Order Fish
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 06:47:07 PM
Decided to stick my neck out and risk an order from this company in Kent.

https://www.tropco.co.uk/

They have a much bigger range of fish than I can get locally. The prices are OK, but you have to buy a good number of fish to cover the flat rate overnight  shipping charge of £19.95.

Test order was 6 rams, 6 cherry shrimp and 12 rummy nose tetras. The packing was impressive with multiple bags, pure oxygen inflation and heat pads.

All are in the two quarantine tanks. Shrimps are on the moss balls, rummys still a bit freaked out and hiding and the rams already coming up to the glass to check me out.

Cichlids are such interesting fish. I asked them to mix the sexes which they appear to have done. The one in the photo appears to be a female.

ram-f.jpg

Members' Board / Re: Who has not been fishing s...
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 02:42:23 PM
Setup menu? what's that?  ;D
Members' Board / Re: Who has not been fishing s...
Last post by Fishtales - Yesterday at 02:34:25 PM
Quote from: Wildfisher on Yesterday at 12:18:22 PMGot it full up Sandy. Very odd! :)

I meant the volume settings under the setup menu. I think mine is set for Voice but it is a while since I set them up.
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Re: Apistogramma
Last post by Fishtales - Yesterday at 02:31:57 PM
I've kept the Rams but never bred them.
Aquariums & Fish Keeping / Apistogramma
Last post by Wildfisher - Yesterday at 01:04:05 PM
Anyone kept / bred any of these little cichlids?
Go To Front Page