News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Rain On The Way

Started by Wildfisher, June 19, 2013, 08:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

It's looking like a very wet weekend coming up, really needing some rain for the rivers though, let's just hope it remembers to stop.

tomcatin

:banana

I do do hope so ......... I am begining to feel like a complete contrarian moaning to colleagues about the lovely weather  :D
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Wildfisher

Forecast is now for rain Saturday & Sunday. It's shame it's got to be the weekend but we really do need it. The South Esk at Brechin (just along the road from me) is now near record minimum summer level.

burnie

I've just driven back from Kinloss and all the rivers looked very low, I think the ground is thirsty and very little seems to have run off. No movement on the levels from the fish esk websites for our patch.

Wildfisher

Yes, it's wet enough to be annoying but not enough to do much good 

hopper

We have had a couple of showers here today enough to save me from the watering can tonight, don't know where the forcasters got their information from i was out in the garage looking for wood to build and ark as it was supposed to be full flood here today.  :roll:

Fishtales

The rain has gone today but the place is rattling with the very strong gusts of wind :shock:
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

fergie

I was out on Thursday and it was absolutely freezing with a strong South westerly wind . But at least it was dry  :roll:

zeolite

Well the tornadoes didn't make it this far North despite the warning. :shock:
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

Allan Crawford

Hi Ian
Sunny weather forcast for tomorrow so expect a few tornadoes here  :D
Hopefully they don't plan to destruct anything !

Go To Front Page