News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

up jeep creek: uber-cool video

Started by corsican dave, June 21, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

the jep sequence at the start is maybe a bit too long (although the sound of that motor is something else), but stick with it. what real rainbows look like  :8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDlfTInZUxc&index=1&list=UUHUXPkQosjVxl8rt8hzbTNw
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

lochgarryfisher

Pimped up 4x4's and big spotty fish....my kinda video! :D
Odd how he was catching fish in such bright conditions.  :lol:

Harpo

Brilliant Dave, that last rainbow is a cracker

Like the hillbilly music as well !

Ythanjoe

Nice...I guess the breakdown was edited out.... my jeep was as reliable as ..a landrover ,  toyota or mitsu if you want to get home for a beer :D

lochgarryfisher

Quote from: Ythanjoe on June 22, 2014, 08:46:43 PM
Nice...I guess the breakdown was edited out.... my jeep was as reliable as ..a landrover ,  toyota or mitsu if you want to get home for a beer :D
You're not suggesting Landys are unreliable surely?!!!

Normally i would go on the defense but seen as how my gearbox is strewn all over the north bound carriageway of the A82, aye, i guess you have a point.
However to be fair it has done 231'544 miles, nay bad.
I reckon if you wanna buy a Landy, go for an old one, then hopefully everything that is gonna fall off should already have done so.

gerrymaguire

great vid im no keen on rainbow fishing but I could manage these wild ones, brilliant sport!

tomcatin

Beautifully created film and the fishing sequences are excellent .......... that's what fishing for Rainbow Trout is meant to be like  :D
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

lochgarryfisher

Quote from: tomcatin on June 22, 2014, 11:15:34 PM
Beautifully created film and the fishing sequences are excellent

Certainly is, Todd Moen the director/maker whatever his title has several films/clips on youtube and they are all worth a watch, look for the ones with April Vokey in, definately worth a watch!!

Go To Front Page