News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Cure For Midgies

Started by Richy, July 28, 2004, 12:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richy

I post this with great happiness as I think I have found (mine anyway ) the cure for the dreaded midge.  :lol:
Avon Skin So Soft, Woodland Fresh is a magical liquid which repels the wee buggers with amazing results. I swear to God if they are biting then in a millisecond I resemble the elephant man tenfold.
I tried it tonight and sat outside for two hours with no hassle, while my next door neighbour howked himself to death slagging me off for smelling like a poof !!   :roll:  I hasten to add, my face was normal for a change.
Honest Lads, this is just the best midgie repellant on the planet.
It cost me a fiver in the local tackle shop so don't know direct price from Avon.
Ah cannie believe I am puntin a wummins smelly thing but needs must.

Hope It works for the Laidon Weekend

All the best

Richy

Wildfisher

Heard about this too. Some of the other sites swear by it.  Last week I ordered a few bottles online from Avon. It is about ? the price of ?Autan?,  just MUST smell better than that and probably does not dissolve your fly line.  I will try it out at Laidon next week.

the white van man

Its a must remember for cycling too m8  :D

breac

:shock:  thats all very well as long as you dont try for B&B in the Kinlochewe  area  :lol: breac

Wildfisher

Quote from: breac:shock:  thats all very well as long as you dont try for B&B in the Kinlochewe  area  :lol: breac

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  A Cracker!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Go To Front Page