News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Scottish Fly Fair, Stirling 10 March

Started by corsican dave, February 21, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

come along & see us (and lots of other really cool stuff!) at Stirling on 10/11th March  :D it'll get you in the mood for the new season  :8)
http://scottishflyfair.org/index.html

[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

SoldierPmr

What a wonderful image but its got a small crap on it  :P

To far for me but I hope you enjoy your selves.

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Billy

arawa

corsican dave

myself & Jamie Sandford are hosting the Carp Champions stand, invited by the organisers. we'll have all sorts of info & exhibits about fly-fishing for carp. it's the first time anyone has promoted this in the UK

i really hope the Fair is a success. Davy Newell is the organiser & he's also got Fly-Fest down in the Lakes. he realises that this is a long way to go for most folks up here, hence the Fly Fair at Stirling. hopefully we'll be able to expand it to a full fly-fishing festival with participation events, guided trips, a full programme of lectures, cutting-edge films & so on.

there's nothing worse than a collection of amateurish stands hosted by grumpy, middle-aged fly tiers, and this promises to be quite different. but it'll only happen if it's supported.so please come along if you get the chance!

Lochan_load

I'd love to come along but that's my only weekend of this month so reckon her indoors might have other plans  :roll:

pedropete

I'm gonna try and get to this one!!  rota pattern sais "yes"

SoldierPmr

Any news on traveling further south as of the lack of carp in your neck of the woods?

Bobfly

Note that the times are 10am to 4.30pm each day. Not shown on the website. I'll toddle down on Saturday.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page