News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Scottish Fly Fair, Stirling 10 March

Started by corsican dave, February 21, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobfly

They have replied to an email I sent to the organisers and they are open 10am - 4pm on the Sunday, not until 4.30.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

just as a matter of interest, Davy Newell tells me he won't be hosting Fly Fest in the Lakes again. He realised that the majority of attendees had travelled from Scotland and that's what's prompted the move to Stirling.

to quote: "More Scottish folk at the last Fly Fest in Penrith than English lads and that's what triggered the move for me. That's where the support was coming from so that's where I'm going "

so, please bear this in mind & support the event if you can. it's a great opportunity to develop this into a world-class fishing festival based in Scotland
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

SoldierPmr

Can't argue with that. Clues in the name  :lol:

Robbie

I'm hoping to get to this on the Saturday.

bibio1

I'll be going up on Saturday. Looks good.

Bobfly

~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

bibio1

Billy

Planning to be there first thing on Saturday.

I'm only really going to see Dave's moustache.

Billy

pedropete

saturday for me too, have a few guys id like to catch up with and geek out  with..haha

corsican dave

looking forward to geek-ing it out with you all! i really hope it's a great show & something we can all look forward to every year. but most importantly, it'll be lovely to meet you. see you there  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page