News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

By Yon Bonnie Banks

Started by Wildfisher, November 12, 2022, 02:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

This morning's stroll by yon bonnie banks of Angus's finest trout stream (aye I'm biased 😃  ).

By the  way if you really want to appreciate  just how f*****g windy  Scotland is you need to buy a drone.

Let's put it this way;  if you are after good flying conditions  you won't be wearing it out quickly. 😂

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Wildfisher

I was intending flying today again Ian but we have blanket fog. I'll never see the bloody thing again if I launch in these conditions  ;)

Wildfisher

By the way Ian,  have you tried doing  any hyperlapse shooting?

IanR

Quote from: admin on November 13, 2022, 12:15:57 PM
By the way Ian,  have you tried doing  any hyperlapse shooting?

Not yet Fred. It's on the list for a non hurricane, non monsoon day next Spring  :)

Wildfisher

I tried a short fixed course and a waypoints hyperlapse  yesterday, a bit of a faff to be honest and they were too short and jerky to be any use. I must admit I prefer the high speed 120 FPS mode and slowing it down in playback  for that "dreamy"  look. :)

What these drones really lack is the ability to set waypoints on the map and then fly that course. Only the more pro-drones can do that, the Air 2 S certainly can't

IanR

I use the Maven app (IOS only) for waypoints on mine Fred. About £18 one off purchase.

I just checked, it's compatible with the Air 2S.....

Wildfisher

IanR

There's a good forum here Fred, for all things (DJI Mavic) drone related....

https://mavicpilots.com/forums/

Wildfisher

Go To Front Page