News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loch coulter

Quote from: JimJams on January 25, 2015, 01:33:10 PM
Got a couple tied up in the last hour, hackles a bit big perhaps! Still new to this!

like the colours on the first one :)

JimJams

Thanks you's, the first one has some black and orange dubbing mixed together and believe it or not there's a copper wire rib in there aswell.

Lochan_load

My first fly for a while and my first go with a kamasan b270 traditional double, this is a size 12, good sturdy hooks I just need to start the top end of the fly nearer the eye to keep it neater
[attachimg=1]

SoldierPmr

My first ties of the year  :? Also my first sedge hogs so advice please the black one is awful but I think the 2nd one will fish ok.
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]

Lochan_load

Can't pick fault with them, They look like they'll do exactly what they're supposed to. the black ones nice and scruffy too and I actually prefer it  :shock: 

JimJams

Head is so damn neat on that double! Sedgehog's look good too, haven't even attempted one of them yet!

bibio1

On the march browns.

Nymph and emerger

JimJams

Size 12 bibio variant, nightshift tomorrow and vodka and energy juice is keeping me at the bench! :)

Wildfisher

Love the MB emerger and nymph Paul, my kind of flies.

Jamie, you've got the head on that bibio variant just right, in fact the fly is about perfect, nice straggly body  :D

bibio1

Jamie,

That's very like a heilen fly. One I use in small sizes and does brilliant for me.

Cheers
Paul

Go To Front Page