News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedropete

agreed with yea its brutal, snows back on but hopefully it won't last and the sun is forecast for later in the week, the weather surely has to turn soon. the claret thing in the pic is not really for eye, I tied it to use up some home dyed g.p. rump in an octopus style leggy wet. nice colour scheme for wild Scottish island trout. but the trout can decide..

rannoch raider

Aye, it's got a sort of Orkney mini lure look about it Pete. Very nice.
As for the weather! First time for a while I've had a decent bit of time to do something and we get hit with this shit! If there is anybody up there looking down on us, he sure  likes ripping the pish out of anglers. :roll:

pedropete

haha true, my friend is tying them for boardhouse.. so we will see.. used up a few hooks!!

pedropete

wee "Katie" style dabbler with some flash added as an underwing. on 10 and 12,s Hayabusa 761,s

Wildfisher

The quality of you guys' flies is daunting.  :shock:

Billy

Quote from: admin on April 05, 2018, 05:01:59 PM
The quality of you guys' flies is daunting.  :shock:

Agreed. Better than any magazine you can buy.

Billy

Bobfly

Those Katie dabblers are the dog's bolloxx   :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

pedropete

id agree the standard of tying on here is fantastic, keeps me inspired..here's a wee 12# claret bumble from the George Barron stable.!!

Robbie

The is a belter Pete, lovely tying!

pedropete

cheers Robbie, yet to fish a bumble pattern but it won't be long now. i did some mini muddlers 14# bit fiddly but rewarding. in claret and golden olive, dyed deer hair was from rob Denson!!

Go To Front Page