News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

One Of Tom's Coos!

Started by Wildfisher, April 28, 2024, 12:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Along at Balgavies Loch. This is one of my most popular photos! :)

highland cow.jpg

Bobfly

When we lived in Oban there was a long bend on the Loch Etive shore going east from Connel to Taynuilt. The estate had Highland coos and it was a seriously bad traffic prang hotspot for tourists stopping for holiday photos. Stop on the bend rather than walk back a hundred yards !!
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

They are certainly a great tourist attraction!  :)

tomsampson

One of the cows ended up on the Visit Scotland Instagram account. 60,000 likes. How do I get the image rights?!!

Wildfisher

They are a local attraction for sure. That pic is a few years old now, looks like a young beast! :)

Fishtales

I took this one that used to be at the coffee shop as you drive north out of Callander.

highland-bull-002.jpg
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

Some set of horns on that one Sandy

Laxdale

I was booted off a NC500 group for laughing at them all wanting pictures of toffee paper cows.

Wildfisher

Quote from: Laxdale on May 03, 2024, 06:10:24 PMI was booted off a NC500 group
What on earth were you doing on an NC500 group?  Covert surveillance of the enemy?   ;D 

Laxdale

Quote from: Wildfisher on May 03, 2024, 07:05:10 PMWhat on earth were you doing on an NC500 group?  Covert surveillance of the enemy?   ;D 
am in both the anti NC500 groups, and the ones offering advice to the N500 tourists. It all helps in trying to understand the mindset of visitors to the island. Also, piss taking opportunities abound.

Go To Front Page