News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

The Hunt

Started by Highlander, November 16, 2015, 12:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highlander

Do not know if anyone watches this documentary but I would be surprised if some forum members do not. If there is a post already my apologies for not seeing it. In my opinion one of the more interesting nature programmes of the year. Quite superb photography

Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Wildfisher

Haven't seen it Alan. I was aware of it, but I have to admit the title put me off looking into it further. I assumed it was just another 1/2 witted game / reality show. I'll see if I can find it on demand TV.

Highlander

Fred, Sunday night was the second one. If you indeed find it make sure you view the first one as well. I do not think you will be disappointed. Goes for anyone else that "missed" it.

Tight Lines

Nemo me impune lacessit

Wildfisher

I watched it before I went out this morning Alan. The footage of the sparrow hawk attacking the jays was astonishing. You can't beat a bit of Attenborough, he's the best of British.    :8)

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on November 16, 2015, 02:24:31 PM
I watched it before I went out this morning Alan. The footage of the sparrow hawk attacking the jays was astonishing. You can't beat a bit of Attenborough, he's the best of British.    :8)
very true.pity they couldn't have got him and his crew to do "wildest waters". after all, he's got form with arapaima... (zoo quest to Guiana)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Billy

The week before with the polar bear trying to sneak up on the seal by swimming under the pack ice was hilarious.

It had as much of a sense of direction as my wife has.

Billy

free the bees

It amazes me how they can get such good photography without disturbing the animals. 

By far the best wildlife programme this year.

Highlander

You got to watch it this Sunday, trailer looks the best yet.

Tight Lines

Nemo me impune lacessit

Go To Front Page