News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

wychwood salmon gye net; brand new

Started by corsican dave, February 18, 2015, 10:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

I've got a wychwood salmon gye net which is definitely not suitable for me... it's brand new (unused). If anyone on the forum would like to make me a reasonable offer I'd be happy to consider it. I'm thinking something like a wychwood rover would be much more my kind of thing, so either a straight swap or o a contribution would be great!  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

corsican dave

Quote from: Alan on February 18, 2015, 07:57:33 PM
I put a McLeans Belmont on the forum a while back, free or donation, no takers, very strange.
would that be more kind of thing, Alan? still got it?

i'm looking for £20 for the gye net, anyone else out there.......
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

fergie

It would be a great net for anyone thinking about doing some trolling for ferox .  :D

corsican dave

Quote from: fergie on February 20, 2015, 10:08:25 AM
It would be a great net for anyone thinking about doing some trolling for ferox .  :D
aye, just dangle the net over the side..... :lol:

Hoolet

I'd have thought I'd be in the market for a new net by now Dave but after the past two seasons my old Gye net looks pristine !!

Hoolet.
Ye Canny Fry A Rise!

fergie

Quote from: corsican dave on February 20, 2015, 10:53:39 AM
aye, just dangle the net over the side..... :lol:

Thats all there is to it dave  :D

But keep it quiet  :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

Go To Front Page