News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

New Wildfisher Product The Fish'n'teer Special

Started by Wildfisher, March 28, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inchlaggan

'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Wildfisher

Quote from: Inchlaggan on March 28, 2015, 03:37:16 PM
Is it compatible with Windows 8?

And Mac.

Not only that it also has a quick-attach dog lead interface. As  you know for serious Fish'n'teering a dog is essential.

SoldierPmr

Quote from: admin on March 28, 2015, 04:44:21 PM
And Mac.

Not only that it also has a quick-attach dog lead interface. As  you know for serious Fish'n'teering a dog is essential.

My cat follows me sometimes does this count?

SoldierPmr

Quote from: Alan on March 28, 2015, 06:08:23 PM
The dog could be mileage for a whole new article, tips on fishing with dogs, could call it fish'n'doggin, no wait :lol:
could go one further and mix phesant shooting and fishing so you end up using a fly rod to catch phesants and a shotgun to get trout  :)

Wildfisher

You do need the right flies of course.

The Rock Hopper, The Munro Killer,  The Adams Avalanche, The Glas Wells Glory etc

cool breeze

Can we see the crampon waders? In for a penny...

corsican dave

Quote from: cool breeze on March 28, 2015, 06:37:04 PM
Can we see the crampon waders? In for a penny...
I think Patagonia are already ahead of you there....

Quote from: Alan on March 28, 2015, 06:08:23 PM
The dog could be mileage for a whole new article, tips on fishing with dogs, could call it fish'n'doggin, no wait :lol:
see, Liam; I told you to get writing!  :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

cool breeze

Quote from: corsican dave on March 28, 2015, 09:02:51 PM
I think Patagonia are already ahead of you there....
Nah, Dave – those are river crampons. And I only asked whether a pair would be available to replace my current ones which have a gaping tear where the mountain goat took a fancy to them while I was asleep in the hanging tent platform. I might also be interested in a modified rod handle for use by those who've lost one or two blackened fingers...

corsican dave

Quote from: cool breeze on March 28, 2015, 09:17:14 PM
I might also be interested in a modified rod handle for use by those who've lost one or two blackened fingers...
would that be from over-use of the games console?  :lol:
there's another product for you to develop, Fred: the wild-fisher virtual reality game! save all the hassle of learning how to use map & compass, removes all elements of danger and can even be played in the comfort of your range rover sport. you could probably get Jeremy wade to endorse it for a few bob...
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

That will be difficult Dave, not enough time. I am currently compiling The Loch Bagger's Tables.

It's a comprehensive list of all hill lochs above 1000 feet arranged in order of  depth,  altitude and geographical area.

The idea is you have at least one cast in the loch, leave  a banana skin and some orange peel lying on the bank or perhaps a glove or woolly hat if you can spare it, tick it off the list then head off as fast as you can to  bag another taking care to ignore the view and any wildlife  you might see. This is best accomplished by looking down at your feet most of  the time.  On no account must you acknowledge other baggers you meet with more than a grudging grunt.

It will bring order  to the inefficiency and chaos that is ordinary Fish'n'teering. 

Go To Front Page