News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

breathable waders

Started by johnsd, December 15, 2006, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsd

I have got my new breathables for next season airflo comfort zone and boots combo ?120 G.A.C.can,t wait for the start.cheers John
yer going where

Richy

Ah hope ye got plenty patches for yer arse john as you are on yer backside most of the time.  Ye can hardly walk 20 yards without fallin doon  :lol: :lol:

Must be all thae rolls ye eat ya greedy bandit.

Where did you get ?120 quid anyway.............. :shock: :shock: :shock:.............. and does Margaret know  :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best

Jealous Richy

johnsd

Richy they where my beloved wife's crissy present to me.cheers John
yer going where

beaniboy67

the best breathables i had were the dragonfly ones.i think they were made by Leeda. they eventually leaked at the seams and werent the best in realy fast flowing rivers but the leakage was minimal and they lasted for 4 seasons.

the worst ones were Hardwear ones.The knee re inforcements and bum seat fell of after 2 days in south uist( so did my mates). and although not leaking they looked a bit odd and obviously werent very good in the seam dept.i eventually got a replacement pair of Airflo ones for free and although they never leaked i could not stretch my legs fully and felt they were a bit restricted in movement terms(my skinny pal felt the same)

Go To Front Page