News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

The Magic tool ?

Started by Clan Chief, November 23, 2007, 12:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

anyone know where I can purchase the so called magic tool. I have recently been watching a couple of dvds where the tyers were using these tools and quite fancied having a go with them.

Clan Chief

Thanks wee Bri. Quite expensive though for such a simple tool.

rabbitangler

Block of foam with a shallow slit in it and a big bulldog clip with thin foam to shield the jaws works just as well apparently

Clan Chief

Might try that then as I don't fancy paying 21 quid

.D.

Quote from: Clan Chief on November 23, 2007, 02:49:19 PM
Might try that then as I don't fancy paying 21 quid

I paid more than that  :oops: :biglaugh;

They are certainly useful.

If you could manage to source clear perspex paper clamps/bulldog clips you would be laughing. They're the bit of the kit with magickal  :devil; properties.The good thing about the ones with the magic tool is that you can see the length of the fibres held in the clamp.

Tell me if you do manage, please (they are a rip-off, however useful).

Cheers,

.D.

Highlander

MP was never one to offer a bargain. Quite the contary most of his products carry a high price tag.
The Magic Tool certainly falls into this category. Is it worth it...probably not. Is it any good....yes if it gives you the result you desire. Will I buy it......certainly not.
I will say this though, I'll bet some people that have bought have used it then it it confined to some dark recess in ones box. Strikes me it is that sort of thing.
Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Go To Front Page