News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Double Lanyard

Started by east wind, February 08, 2011, 06:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

east wind

Once again I'm trying to fit all the flies into one box, and its big but comes with two two round holes
that would take a clip of some sort.

Been struggling to find a double clipped neck lanyard that would allow the fly box to sit near the top of the beer belly.

Anyone got a source ?

Thanks,

EW
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

Guddler

Length of supple heavy cord and a couple of big sea fishing snap swivels?

east wind

Sorry for not getting back quicker, hospital all day. Aye Brian that's the type of thing i was thinking about.

I'm watching a camera strap on eBay just now, thanks for the suggestion Col.

Guddler, lashing up something should be the way as you have proved with those recent pictures up north, but I've turned soft in maturity and usually look for the "buy it" answer.
To think I've got an old passport kicking about that says Toolmaker next to Occupation, the shame.

Mac

Guddler

I can't claim to be some sort of master of the rigummyfix  :lol:
I was on eBay this morning buying a replacement neckstrap for my camera from this guy who seems to straps for all occasions - I just didn't see a double one like you were after.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Strap-Store/Detachable-Neck-Straps-/_i.html?_fsub=1797792018&_sid=914484018&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

east wind

Sorted, courtesy of Wee Bri, thanks.

Quote from: Alan on February 10, 2011, 12:11:35 AM
a couple of feet of fly line makes a pretty good lanyard.

Alan for some years Ive been working at smartening up my river image and moving up a notch in the fashion stakes, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm currently sitting at two  :8)

Hanging an old line round my neck might damage my hard won cred and will not help me look like "a proper angler"   :lol:

Mac

Go To Front Page