News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Important Notice

Started by Inchlaggan, January 13, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inchlaggan

Henceforward (under European Health and Safety legislation) forum members wishing to post photographs of the flies they have tied will have to produce evidence that the flies have been tested in one of these-

http://www.fishingmegastore.com/flymen-fish-skulls-fly-tester~24979.html
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Wildfisher

About time too. There is far to much sloppiness in fly swimming tests these days.  :D

Bobfly

Can you put a few wee troots in there as well in order to have a proper test of the flies ??!!
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

scoobyscott

Unbelievable!!! Who buys this crap? It was laughable until I saw the price " only £299" WHIT  :shock:

Lochan_load

For the fisherman who has everything.......except any bloody sense!

SoldierPmr

I laughed out loud at this until the wife said beats you using the bath I soon shut up. :lol:

Bobfly

I got a row too for having zonkers in the bath.  :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

sinbad

On a recent thread I was advised by haresear to try out my theory in the bath. I dually did and it worked fine , I felt a bit silly but I see I'm in good company  :D
There is not much room for casting even when you sit right against the taps though  :shock:

Suki1312

Sad thing is the puddle pluggers will be falling over themselves to order one . Some pretend celebrity on the rainbow circuit will endorse them and they will be away emptying there piggy banks to get one.
Every day is a school day

Tweed

Think I'll stick to a pint glass full of water and the old "finger prod sink test" !

Go To Front Page