News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

How would you fancy doing this?

Started by Wildfisher, October 12, 2009, 04:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyborthwick

Vermin need to be controlled, no hunting with dogs better just shoot them, quicker cleaner and a whole lot easier to eliminate them.

Sandy B.O.

sandyborthwick

Being a bit mischievous George :twisted:,

Suspect a few of the farmers are quite happy for them to have the fun - not my cup of tea really.

Must get a few good pelts for some fly tying though :think2.

Sandy B.O.

sandyborthwick

The Free range chicken farmers shoot them a lot down here.

My Father in law has shot a couple and lost a few of his ducks to the foxes. He even locks the birds up at night but it doesn't stop the wylie old ones sneeking in every now and again.

Sandy B.O.

Wildfisher

Quote from: Ardbeg on October 12, 2009, 05:03:24 PM
is it really that different from catching and killing a few trout?

Not sure, but it's certainly a lot different from catch and release.

Wildfisher

Quote from: claretbumble on October 12, 2009, 06:14:39 PM
Can't view link ... my employer's Net-Nanny is blocking it as "Related to Weapons"!  :tongue2

Lucky you Liam. Lucky you.

Pearly Invicta

Run a smelly ferret through your house and you'll not see a mouse for weeks. You'll not see many visitors either mind you. Especially women.  :(

Do they not say that if you shoot a fox, 3 turn up to the funeral?

superscot

Twice this year have went oot the back door heading for work around the 5am mark and found one sitting or lying 10 feet from the back door

Have no reason why apart from the fact it?s pretty sheltered where they lay.

To pay to go and shoot them not for me.

Slightly of subject came across a badgers sett very close to home while walking the dog one night and basically had to restrain her from having a right goody nose doon  what I though was the main entrance.

Kept a keen eye from a distance on it over the past months but sadly I think most of the cubs have succumbed to road traffic kills as 4 times this year while going to work have came across a youngster lying dead in the middle of the road and all about the same section of road   

Go To Front Page