News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Think the peach  bumble is your best fly yet Andy, I'll be tying something similar very soon ;) the wee spider is cracking too Fred, touch of the Hans wheelybin about it! Really tidy and love the chunky look about the body and butt

Wildfisher

Andy, I'm a convert to UV resin now for sure. For sealing and reinforcing these butts quickly it's magical. It takes seconds and really makes them shine.

Suki1312

Isle of jura is indeed an important part of fly tying lol . Right quick bowl of porridge then I will attack these fly swap chaps . First time the vice has been used in anger for months 8)
Every day is a school day

Lochan_load

Buhnahabbhain for me :)
Aye Fred looks the part might just invest in some of that, right am gonna get a fly done.............

Wildfisher

It's raining today.  :D

Still in spider mode.  Claret Spider.

[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Right I've done this, hares mask used, looks good but not photo ing too well, this is an example of where the resin would work well Fred

scoobyscott

Like the look of that is that your swap fly?
Here's an easy dun I came across on YouTube. Took 2 mins to tie and should float no probs. Cdc, cdl and foam

Lochan_load

Like that, looks deadly, need to get some dries tied. This is my fly for the swap, hutch's pennell

lochgarryfisher

Am hoping big fly=big fish.  Took me 5 mins to tie and 30 mins to photograph and upload.[attachimg=1]
Just wanted to say Lochan, that Hutch's Pennell is stunning!

brown troot

Some really nice and neat flys tied today like them all. Cheers Andy yeah i like the bumble as well mate when you tie them try a bit of JC and get the pic posted up  :D.
Keep the flys coming everyone

Go To Front Page