News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimJams

Very tidy those last 2! Cant wait to get back on the vice, ordered some stuff while ive been away and cant remember what so should be a nice surprise when i get home!

Lochan_load

Quote from: bibio1 on September 22, 2016, 07:31:07 PM
Not half

Tanks for the kind words folks  :D

Alan the light looks like one my dad had on his work bench for doing circuit boards and stuff, cracker and a lovely fly to boot, French partridge is lovely stuff. Never used straggle fritz but liked the look of Robbies peacock stuff, no doubt a matter of time before I buy some  :roll:

Clan Chief

aye! my mate got the lamp from his work, it weighs a bloody ton! Lol. It will do for now until I get my new desk and get a clamp for my other lamp

Clan Chief

Last two of the night!

rannoch raider

There's been some really creative patterns and some fantastic tying on display here recently. I can't seem to find a spare minute to do anything at the moment but I always manage a wee nosey at this section of the forum. Great stuff guys.

Clan Chief

Substituted a red game collar hackle for a dyed golden olive partridge hackle.

rannoch raider

Bobfly

That one needs a swim or two in Stilligarry   :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Robbie

Palmered wet tied during the EOSS, couple of trout have had a go at this one already:

[attachimg=1]

Body: Golden olive straggle fritz
Body hackle: yellow cock
Head Hackle: Pheasant church window (quite appropriate for Nunton

Also tied a couple of variants with yellow and pink / red tails.

Robbie

A winged wet, also tied during EOSS, this one picked up a couple of fish for me on the Sunday.

[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page